Multi Purpose Pack with Plush backing (Hot or Cold Use)
Compact and portable, the Pack is soft and pliable to adhere comfortably to your body. Drip and mess-free, it beats a melting ice pack or soggy hot towel any day! It’s hypoallergenic, non-toxic and, best of all, reusable. For durability, cost and effectiveness, disposables can’t match THERA°PEARL’s value.
Chill it in the fridge or freezer for analgesic cold, or pop it in the microwave for penetrating heat. The pack holds its therapeutic temperature for a full 20 minutes so you get fast, soothing relief. It’s perfect following any strenuous activity or accidental run-in with a table leg.
- THERAPEUTIC EFFECT: Cold therapy reduces swelling, discomfort and pain caused by inflammation, injury, post- surgical pain & burns. It restores flexibility in a wide variety of ailments including muscle pain, spasms & soreness, arthritis.
- DUAL SIDED, CUSTOM, SECURE FIT FULL COVERAGE: Forget messy lumpy and cold peas that leak and drip. The Shoulder Wrap is made to have an exact and comfortable fit allowing you to use it without disrupting your routine. One side has plush, soothing fabric backing for a more comfortable, spa-like experience.
- EASY TO USE: Simply place in refrigerator or freezer until desired temperature for a cooling or ice pack effect. The eye mask is then ready to relieve your swelling, aches and pains!
- FLEXIBLE, REUSABLE, SAFE: The Hot Cold Pack is made from non-toxic ingredients and is safe to use. Additionally, the premium PVC cover resists tearing and leaking. Remains flexible even while cold, allowing it to conform into the tissue to reduce pain and tension. It can be washed by simply wiping it down. If you have sensitive facial skin to cold, please do not apply this product to your face.
- VERSATILE: In addition to use for the shoulders it can also be used for the head, neck, arm, elbow, wrist, back, knee, shin, foot or ankle. It is perfect for travel, meditation, yoga, or relaxation. Just place it where it's needed and relax!
For Hot Therapy
MICROWAVE: Place the shoulder wrap into microwave for approximately 15 second on middle power. Feel mask to check if desired warmth is achieved, If not, reheat in 5 second intervals as needed. Microwave temperatures vary, but total heating time should not exceed 30 seconds. Do not overheat. Times are based on a 600W microwave: adjust heating times accordingly to suit the power of your microwave.
For Cold Therapy
Put the shoulder wrap into refrigerator to refrigerate 1-2 hours before taking out for use or put it into freezer for about 15 minutes when in urgent need.